[Sugar-devel] Sugar networking

William Orr will at worrbase.com
Wed Apr 3 10:25:45 EDT 2013

Hello,

I emailed this list some time ago about fixing Sugar bugs for my H/FOSS
class at RIT. Matt and I found some bugs on our own related to the
generated network neighborhood and sharing activities over the network.

Is it worth our time and valuable to the community to start squashing
these bugs? Or is there something more valuable we could be doing? We
noticed there's a lot of talk about migrating activities over to HTML5,
but we're concerned that the work we could do on that would not fit into
the timeline of our class (we need some kind of deliverable in a little
over a month).

Any help and guidance would be appreciated!