[Sugar-devel] Help with Browse Activity's offline mode

David Rodríguez Álvarez daroal at activitycentral.com
Thu Oct 18 12:19:56 EDT 2012

Hi!

I'm doing some research with regards to the offline-mode and cache
implementation of the Browse Activity; I'm currently doing some tests
with the gecko Browse in Dextrose 3 but would be also interested on
these features as present in the current webkit Browse.

Could anybody help me or just point me in the right direction for asking
or checking documentation about this? Mainly I need to know if there's a
way of enabling the browsing of cached content when offline in either
implementation of the Activity -- I don't know if it's even possible
with the webkit backend --

Best regards,
--
David Rodriguez