[Sugar-devel] sugar-build requires reboot of the laptop

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Thu Oct 11 11:49:15 EDT 2012

Thanks Manuel.

I could not get it working though :-\, as I don't undertsand how the
port-number (99, or 6000) are related to sugar-build.

But....
Good News !!!!  I was looking for something like "Ctrl + Alt + Fn + F1" and
"Ctrl + Alt + Fn + F2"; it surely saved lots of my time !!!

So, Ajay is happy how :)

Thanks a ton !!!!

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Manuel Kaufmann <humitos at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Ajay Garg <ajay at activitycentral.com>
> wrote:
> > a)
> > Is there a way to NOT run sugar-build in fullscreen? If yes, then we
> could
> > simply kill the process by clicking on "x" icon in the process window of
> > sugar-build.
>
> A quick reply. Take a look at this link. That is what I'm using to run
> Sugar in a VNC window:
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Humitos/SugarBuild#Fedora_17_64_bits
>
> --
> Kaufmann Manuel