[Sugar-devel] How to enable spellchecking on Write Activity?

Coltivare Fiori coltivarefiori at connettivo.net
Thu Oct 11 06:09:58 EDT 2012

On 10/10/2012 22:56, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> We are porting Write to a newer version of abiword.
> No more features will be developed in Write for sugar 0.96
>
> Gonzalo

OK, but do you think that the Abiword that you're working upon may have
some "embedded" capabilities for spellchecking, or were they stripped
off at some time? I do not mean an extended and interactive
spellchecking, just something as simple as underlying words that are not
found in the dictionary.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about this, this will help me make
decisions.

Ernesto