[Sugar-devel] Hello to everybody!

Coltivare Fiori coltivarefiori at connettivo.net
Tue Oct 9 16:36:40 EDT 2012

On 09/10/2012 21:31, Art Hunkins wrote:
> FWIW, I have an Intel Classmate Go2PC, and the SoaS sticks I've made,
> via Live USB Creator (on Windows XP), have all worked fine.

I have two Intel Classmate 2009 running Sugar 0.96.1 and I cannot have
them cooperate.

If they are close to each other and both of they connect to "Ad-hoc
network 1", "Ad-hoc network 6" or "Ad-hoc network 11", they can't see
each other.
If one of them is close to a Sugar 0.96.1 running on an older laptop, it
is seen by it, but cannot see it.

Could your Intel Classmate ever cooperate with another Sugar? This issue
is possibly the worst one affecting me.

Ernesto