[Sugar-devel] Hello to everybody!

Coltivare Fiori coltivarefiori at connettivo.net
Tue Oct 9 06:51:05 EDT 2012

Hello to everybody!

I am interested in Sugar (that's a good start, isn't it) and no, I do
not own a OLPC :-).

I think that Sugar may be very useful
	- with kids with some learning disabilities
	- with kids that for any reason start to dispraise learning
        - with kids that may be in contact with Internet some day and
need to master it and not be shaped by it.

I am ( of course ) having some technical problems and after spending
some time on the IRC and lobbying my Public School, I think that I'm
ready to subscribe to this mailing list.

I am not a Python developer indeed, but I imagine that solving my issues
will require a bit of technical knowledge so here I came.

:-))

Ernesto Torresin