[Sugar-devel] GStreamer 1.0.0 has been released

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:39:17 EDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ultimately I'm sure we'd like to drop 0.10 if at all possible just so
> we don't need to ship two copies and any of the deps that go with it.

I'm working on the port of Jukebox to Gst 1.0 and I have it quite
stable but I'm doing some of my tests on my F17 Desktop with
sugar-build because I'm not sure how to install Gst1.0 with ugly
plugins and video support(*) on XO 1.75 with 13.1.0.

(*) Martin and Jon told me that video support is not available yet for 13.1.0

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/