[Sugar-devel] New release ImageViewer gtk3

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Oct 2 04:05:04 EDT 2012

Hi Gonzalo and Agustin,

can we do the branching layout as discussed in [1]? The GTK+ 3 work
should happen on master and the the gtk2 branch should be named
sugar-0.96. See browse as an example [2]. It is important to keep the
same style in all the activities to find the way around.

As well, is there a reason why the versioning for imageviewer should be
different than agreed on in [3]? Do we need that version jump?

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/GTK3/Porting
[2] http://git.sugarlabs.org/browse/mainline/commits/master