[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] 13.1 ? and 12 ? Re: Sugar Digest 2012-11-30

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:44:46 EST 2012

thank you, Daniel, I was confused between build, spin, OLPC version,
Fedora version

I guess I got it now, and I should test, for example, build 12 of
version 13... as being the lates6t /announced/ for XO-1

There are newer builds (like build 15), but from your note I infer I
should not use those

I do not dare join devel anymore. I don't understand much, and what I
think I understand I often got wroing

BTW, I have it from the guys that pack it that the Fedora 18 msp430
toolchain is operational (up to Fedora 17, it is a mess, very very old
stuffs in repositories)

will test it soon

Thank you again!