[Sugar-devel] 13.1 ? and 12 ? Re: [IAEP] Sugar Digest 2012-11-30

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:07:20 EST 2012

questions:
1) Are there Release 13 files for testing on XO-1 I can try?
As is of record, I am most concerned on how the msp430 toolkit will build.
Significant issues with os 12 repositories...
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/OLPC_XO-1

2) What is the role of these 31012 builds? are they meant as an official
update? are they undergoing further testing? In short, should I point
people to those instead of to the 21021?

background:
the link Walter offers (thanks!)
http://build.laptop.org/13.1.0/os13/
has only XO-4 files...

while
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/13.1.0#XO-1 would seem to indicate there are
some XO-1 files somewhere

Also, if I look for 12.1 files, here:
http://build.laptop.org/13.1.0/os12/xo-1/
they are named 31012
while
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/12.1.0#XO-1
points to 21021 ones

BTW, the os14 directories /do/ have X0-1 files, but I guess that's
trying timetravel :-)
http://build.laptop.org/13.1.0/os14/

thank you!

<snip>