[Sugar-devel] XO-hang on 1.75-touch

Jerry Vonau jvonau at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 28 09:38:27 EST 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-28 at 18:26 +0530, Ajay Garg wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Paul Fox <pgf at laptop.org> wrote:
>         ajay wrote:
>          >
>          > Please find attached the logs.
>          >

>         probably better to record the data associated
>         with bug reports in a trac ticket.
>
> Thanks.
> Done at http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4278

Ajay,

I can't recreate this, but your log does look a bit strange, there is no
dcon feedback noted.

Can you edit /sbin/powerd and change line 454 from
# tracing=1
tracing=1

That will create /var/log/powerd.trace with the full cycle of events for
powerd. Please reboot and see if you can recreate this issue, when the
hang occurs include powerd.tracing along with the other logs you posted
the previous time.

Thanks

Jerry