[Sugar-devel] sugar-build "make build-sugar-artwork" and quad-core compilation

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:12:42 EST 2012

On 28 November 2012 03:54, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:
> You must have support befor April 2013..

Well I'm not planning to add support until it's released. Though I
would take patches to do so.

> Well.. after install some package, and 1.4 GB of files (include all even the
> build folder) it works!!

Good :)

> The list it's a good function, but in some cases, you don't know what
> package it's that you need. Why not add something like this: (in the
> config/packages/deps-3.4.json there are all the names of the packages):
>
> [pkgconfig] gobject-introspection-1.0 (package suggested:
> libgirepository1.0-dev)

I added something similar. It should print a list of suggested
packages at the end, which is easier to cut/paste.

As a side effect of that work, it's now using the 3.6 configuration
which should be better for 13.04. It builds ~ 1/3 of the stuff.