[Sugar-devel] sugar-build "make build-sugar-artwork" and quad-core compilation

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:44:36 EST 2012

> Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:14:06 +0100
> From: dwnarvaez at gmail.com
> To: alanjas at hotmail.com
> CC: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
> Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] sugar-build "make build-sugar-artwork" and quad-core compilation
>
> > gdk/Makefile.am:187: HAVE_INTROSPECTION does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> > gtk/Makefile.am:1253: HAVE_INTROSPECTION does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
> > autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1
>
> I pushed a fix which I hope will solve this. git pull and make again.
Thanks. That problem it's fixed.Now, I have this:
checking for METACITY... noconfigure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.24.0 gio-2.0 >= 2.25.10 pango >= 1.2.0 gsettings-desktop-schemas >= 3.3.0 libcanberra-gtk xcomposite >= 0.2 xfixes xrender xdamage xcursor) were not met:
No package 'gsettings-desktop-schemas' foundNo package 'libcanberra-gtk' found
Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if youinstalled software in a non-standard prefix.
Alternatively, you may set the environment variables METACITY_CFLAGSand METACITY_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.See the pkg-config man page for more details.
I think that with a:
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=something
I fix that?