[Sugar-devel] sugar-build "make build-sugar-artwork" and quad-core compilation

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:59:32 EST 2012

On 27 November 2012 15:32, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry. Pushed now.
>
> Ok. Now the build begins.. after a lot of compiles:
>
> === Building gobject-introspection ===
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/alan/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/commands/helpers/build", line
> 18, in <module>
>     build.build()
>   File "/home/alan/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/devbot/build.py", line 140, in
> build
>     build_module(module)
>   File "/home/alan/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/devbot/build.py", line 93, in
> build_module
>     raise RuntimeError("Unknown build system")
> RuntimeError: Unknown build system
> make: *** [build] Error 1
>
> Anny suggestions?

Probably your source/gobject-introspection directory has unexpected
content (might be empty for example). To continue building you can
remove it and then "make". Can you please post "ls -R
source/gobject-introspection" first though, so I can try to figure out
what happened and provide a better error message?