[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Abiword v2.9.4 released

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:58:37 EST 2012

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Subject: Abiword v2.9.4 released
To: abiword-dev <abiword-dev at abisource.com>, abiword-user at abisource.com

AbiWord v2.9.4 is the fifth public development release towards the
next stable AbiWord version, AbiWord v3.0.0. We invite users and
developers to try and test this release. Please note however that we
do not consider it ready for production use yet. Note also that the
mathview plugin is currently disabled in the Windows installer.

We'd like to thank all the developers, translators, users, testers,
and everyone else who have spent so much of their free time on
improving AbiWord. Thanks for making this great release possible!

The changes from v2.9.3 to v2.9.4 include, amongst others:

Continued work to make the GTK+3 port ready for Abiword 3.0
Updated translations for 60+ languages
Tens of bug fixes. Tables spanning multiple pages are again usable.
Also, the bug that caused numbers at the beginning of paragraphs to
disappear when reading an rtf file has been fixed.
The full Changelog can be found here.

We are very much interested in any bug you may find. Please report
these to http://bugzilla.abisource.com/.

Availability: http://www.abisource.com/download/development.phtml.

More information: http://www.abisource.com/.

Do join us on #abiword on irc.gnome.org for the party! Enjoy!

   The AbiWord Development Team