[Sugar-devel] XO 1.5 and 3G connectivity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Nov 21 00:04:47 EST 2012

But you didn't identify the device.

There are hundreds of different 3G USB devices, with different
circuits, USB ID, firmware, and configuration settings.

http://quozl.linux.org.au/bp3-usb/ was my last foray into this field,
and it has grown more complex since, with more vendors and networks.

You would need to identify the device to be able to get use out of
anybody else's experience.

Suggested identification methods:

- manufacturer, model,

- USB ID shown by lsusb or kernel messages,

- network configuration supplier.