[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Support for Ubuntu 12.04 discontinued

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 03:58:04 EST 2012

Hello,

Now that Ubuntu 12.10 is supported, I discontinued support for Ubuntu 12.04.

I initially planned to keep it a bit longer, until 12.10 was more
tested. Though activities startup began to fail because
telepathy-gabble was taking too long to connect and we fell back to
salut, which didn't support olpc interfaces in 12.04. So I decided to
spend time improving 12.10 instead. The crashes when stopping
activities are now fixed and we are running UI tests in the buildbot.
If you find any issue please let me know!

--
Daniel Narvaez