[Sugar-devel] A little problem when building MANIFEST content

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:51:21 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I have pulled back my LearningWriting project into Eclipse Juno EDI, and
reorganized files structure. So I tried to rebuild the manifest, as told in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_tutorial page.

I've joined the result in the mail. The problem is that there is no
reference to the project root in each line, though i launched the SED
command from the root directory of the project (/LearningWriting.activity/).

What have I missed ?

Another question please : how can I ignore ".git" folder and subfolders
with the SED command ? (This time, I had to manually remove them).
I am not very familiar with SED command ...

Thanks in advance :)