[Sugar-devel] GObject.child_watch_add crashes (was Re: Want to install sugar jh-build, but seems that Ubuntu can't host it.)

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:26:18 EST 2012

So the crashes I'm seeing are in activityfactory.py
GObject.child_watch_add. When the activity process exits, we try to
free the tuple we are passing as user_data and that crashes the shell.

It's weird because I can reproduce only on Ubuntu, I can't see
anything wrong in the g-i code and I cannot reproduce with a minimal
test case. Also, the custom binding has been dropped from latest
gobject-introspection.

I'll look further, I'm finding one very weird bug per day, sigh.