[Sugar-devel] Want to install sugar jh-build, but seems that Ubuntu can't host it.

S. Daniel Francis francis at sugarlabs.org
Wed Nov 7 12:11:14 EST 2012

Hello,
With Lubuntu, I had to install the packages related to Gstreamer. And
the Python Gobject Introspection bindings for Cairo (python-gi-cairo).
After that, Sugar runs, but it crashes very often.
Here the log file: (shell.log)
http://people.sugarlabs.org/francis/sugar-build-ubuntu.log

Regards,
Daniel Francis.