[Sugar-devel] Multi-touch test activity

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sun Nov 4 19:06:01 EST 2012

We got a new version of firmware from Neonode last week that improves
things a small amount.  I'm not sure what the state of the firmware auto-update
it.

One complication is that it was tuned for the tinted light guides, and
doesn't work as well with the clear ones.   I have some tinted light guides
to send out --- reply to me privately if you are doing a lot of touch work.

Cheers,
wad