[Sugar-devel] bundlebuilder broken without git (was: Re: [Release] Clock-8)

Sascha Silbe silbe at activitycentral.com
Tue May 29 17:14:34 EDT 2012

James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> writes:

> However, testing using the StopWatch activity directory showed that
> Sugar still wanted git to be installed, and the directory to be a git
> repository as well before setup.py would run the dist_xo target.

It seems the fix for that somehow got through the cracks. I ack'ed
Simons patch [1] (with a few recommended string / whitespace changes),
but it never got pushed. It's marked as superseded in Patchwork, but I
don't see a newer version of the patch either on Patchwork or in Trac
(there's not even a bug report).

Sascha

[1] https://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/1045/
--