[Sugar-devel] Random notes on WebOS's Enyo

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Mon May 28 15:47:13 EDT 2012

Hi,

I just did a hello world activity using Enyo.  This is all the
boilerplate code that is needed to display an index.html inside the
activity canvas:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/enyo-test-activity/enyo-test-activity/blobs/master/activity.py

The html and the enyo source live in the activity bundle 'data'
subdirectory.  Here's the html:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/enyo-test-activity/enyo-test-activity/blobs/master/data/index.html

2012/5/26 Lionel Laské <lionel at olpc-france.org>:

>> There's been recent discussions about running HTML5 "apps" in Sugar and/or
> the OLPC OS, just like WebOS does. A bit earlier today on irc...
>
> Hey great idea ! I'm a webOS/Enyo developer and I'm one of - if not the only
> one - Pre 3 user in France.
> Enyo is a nice platform.
> So if there is an initiative about Enyo on Sugar, tell me, I'm in !
>
> Best regards from France.
>
>        Lionel.

.. manuq ..