[Sugar-devel] Port Gtk 3 (Chat.activity)

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:23:17 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM, Flavio Danesse
<fdanesse at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> Paso port a sugar3 de Chat.activity

Hello Flavio,

Please, take in mind that we have a proccess[1] to submit a patch and
try to follow it. It better for all of us if we all follow those
steps.

Regarding porting Chat to GTK3, there is another wiki page[2] that
explains the process (related with branches).

Another thing that I'd like to mention is the language. This list is
in English, and it would be good if we can respect that. I wouldn't
like to start reading emails in German or Chineese (I don't have any
problem with those languages, but I don't understand a word :P )

With this things said, thanks a lot for the patch and your work!

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Code_Review
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/GTK3/Porting

--
Kaufmann Manuel