[Sugar-devel] Call for testing and feedback: alternative Journal implementation

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Wed May 23 02:31:50 EDT 2012

> But was it Fedora-14? If yes, what redstore version you used (because
> the recent one can't be build on Fedora-14 due to dependencies'
> versions).

On the XO yes, I suppose, but on my desktops I use Archlinux.
I use Redstore 0.5.4. It requires the latest versions of Redland libraries
which are not available on Fedora 14.
I've made a script that download all the dependencies, compile them and
produce a bundle for the XO.
This bundle contains the redstore binary (32b) + its dependencies + a
script to start redstore.

Christophe