[Sugar-devel] Dr.Geo on XO 1

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at edu.ge.ch
Wed May 16 06:57:35 EDT 2012

It looks like the SqueakVM I compiled for DrGeo  does not work with X0-1
last Sugar system, but ok with XO-1.5 last Sugar system.

It will cost me too much to prepare a new VM, I am busy with tablet
versions of DrGeo.

I invite other group interested to see DrGeo on Sugar, to compiled and
test a SqueakVM with the latest Sugar version. Idealy one should use the
COG Squeak VM coming with JITer and extend it to support the --sugar
application flags.
The Squeak VM coming with Sugar is an antiquity and slow horse anyway.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo -- http://www.drgeo.eu