[Sugar-devel] Wanting to know a bit of (NetworkManager) workflow upon resume-from-suspend

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:57:50 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Ajay Garg <ajaygargnsit at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe that the number of packets being forwarded in this, would be
> (much) less than in the scenario when the users are actually connected to a
> mesh-network-channel.
> Kindly affirm/reject my above notion :)

I am a very pragmatic man, I would not waste your time if it was a maybe.

There is no "much less" packet forwarding. You get 100% packet forwarding.

And as Sam points out, the "UI" part of it can be set already with a
gconf setting, via OOB. Unfortunatley, I have to agree with Anish's
revert :-(

Don't have the kernel patch info. Maybe look in git for changes in the
libertas driver. It's a pretty low traffic driver, so you'll find it
quick.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions