[Sugar-devel] Wanting to know a bit of (NetworkManager) workflow upon resume-from-suspend

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:07:53 EDT 2012

I think (guessing by the responses) the original problem here is that, if
you disable the mesh AFTER NM has taken the device, NM crashes. This a
regression bug, considering that this didn't happened in fedora-11 based
builds.

So the solution here is to find another place to place the script, where it
guarantee that the script will be executed before NM does its job at resume
time.

Another solution is to find out why NM crashes now and why didn't before,
but I wouldn't go that way.

Cheers,