[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Dimensions (AKA Visual Match)-38

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue May 1 10:46:11 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:09 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

>> What should we do to address this name change in Poolttle?
>>
>> We never really did anything when Oficina became known as Paint
>> (perhaps we should), but we would need to coordinate git changes with
>> Pootle changes.
>
> Or when TurtleArt became TurtleBlocks, it seems some Activities are
> renamed but only partially, not sure why that is though but I'm sure
> it's been explained to me at some point.

TurtleArt is a special case,  like the TamTamSuite.  Multiple
Activities are using the same PO file because they share so many
strings in common.  We handle this in the lang-pack build process (for
TamTam, need to check on Turtle-X) and I think the activitiy
maintainers handle it when making a release.

cjl