[Sugar-devel] Changing the prompt when inside a Sugar shell

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:03:03 EDT 2012

2012/3/26 Manuel Quiñones <manuq at laptop.org>:
> Great to see interest.  Filed as #3399 .

I "solved" this ticket or something like that but I'm confused because
I had to modify a file under "jhbuild/" and "sjhbuild/" directory and
they are under different git repositories, so I created two patch
files (attached on this email)

I don't know how I should create the patch file(s). Can you help me?

The only way that I find to make this work is calling "bash" without
read "rc" (like ~/.bashrc) files. What do you think? Is this way
right?

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/