[Sugar-devel] New Icon for Deducto

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:29:25 EDT 2012

I rewrote Deducto from scratch on the flight back from Miami last
night. Please take a look at [1]. It is, IMHO, a bit more consistent
with Sugar activities, in that it uses Sugar toolbars instead of text
menus. Unless I hear otherwise, I will push this new version to ALSO.

Note that I have not finished adding collaboration and I have taken a
different approach to adding custom levels -- import code from Pippy.
(I never understood how the current version works).

regards.

-walter

[1] http://git.sugarlabs.org/deducto

--