[Sugar-devel] Translation (ay.po) error

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 10:22:40 EDT 2012

The core issue here is that at the request of the Aymara localizers we
switched from language code "ay" to language code 'aym", but it looks
like we have not eliminated the formerly existing "ay.po" files.

It will take a little longer to go through the Pootle local git repo
to remove these and then synch it with the Gitorious core repo, but it
is the right way to fix it as opposed to making the correction to a
file that shouldn't be used anyway.

In the meantime, you can safely ignore any file with the language code
'ay", the real Aymara work is in files identified wit hthe "aym"
ISO-639 code.

cjl