[Sugar-devel] [Colombia] Kiwix for Sugar.

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Wed Mar 14 22:40:26 EDT 2012

I haven't look at kiwix lately, but does it generate the files require a
long step and cpu demanding process that arrange wikimedia + DB +
plugins  etc. [1] ?

Of course those are great news indeed ! considering once the zim file is
made it looks nice :-)

Hopefully we'll see alternatives as well that can parse directly from
wikpedia dump files like the wikipedia dumpreader, but this still lots
of work

[1] http://openzim.org/File:Schema_ZIM_File_Creation.png