[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] sugar-0.95.5

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:06:52 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 02:58:37PM -0400, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>> == Source ==
>>
>> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.95.5.tar.bz2
>>
>> == News ==
>
> The pootle commits hide the interesting commits.  I suggest excluding
> them.

My dearest Quozl,

*coff* *coff* They may not rank as high in interest as new features to
developers, but please consider that every pootle commit will add more
learners to our user base than any number of whiz bang features or bug
fixes.  L10n is the megaphone for the superb work done by our
development community,  in military jargon it would be described as a
"force multiplier".

Regards.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator