[Sugar-devel] Testing Activities with Sugar 0.96

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:10:21 EDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Art Hunkins <abhunkin at uncg.edu> wrote:
> I've been eager to test my activities with 0.96, but don't find a ready
> means of doing it.

0.96 is technically not released yet.

> I primarily look to Sugar-on-a-Stick, but 0.94 (Pineapple) is the last
> official release.

That is the current stable release. 0.96 and associated SoaS/XO
releases will be based on F-17.

> Live-USB-Creator won't make me a bootable USB stick with the latest Fedora17
> nightly builds either. (It all fails - goes black - just before the username
> screen should appear.)

Should be OK, it runs OK on my netbook dev environment, but that's not
a live image.

> I've an XO-1 and XO-1.5 available as well, if an 0.96 is available for
> either of these.

You should subscribe to the Fedora OLPC mailing list. It's a very low
volume list and we announce any dev releases for the XOs there, there
should be one later this week.

Peter