[Sugar-devel] [Sugar] Only add a group of selections to the clipboard if there are anything available. -v2

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Mar 13 18:43:51 EDT 2012

I think this is a different problem

May be the problem is we do not check if the object to put in the clipboard
already exist.
Is true we can select a text and press many times "Ctrl+C" and copy it many
times,
but I don't see this as a feature.
What you think if  we do a hash of the data and check if the data is
already available before adding the object to our clipboard?

Gonzalo