[Sugar-devel] Fw: [REQUEST] ChimePlay-1

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:13:45 EDT 2012

I'd appreciate a reviewer taking the time to review my new activity,
ChimePlay. It has been in the queue for several weeks now (originally the
queue contained 13 activities; it still does, FWIW).

In case it matters, I've included here my response to Walter's request in
regard to ChimePlay. (My response wasn't originally addressed to this list
or to Walter personally.) Perhaps someone was waiting for me to address it?

In any case, thanks for your support.

Art Hunkins