[Sugar-devel] Board activity for Sugar activities

Alexandro Colorado acolorado at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:27:25 EDT 2012

During one of the excercises we thought about having network
activities for network interactivity. Something that Sugar is very
inclined to do, but would need to learn if there are building block we
can re-utilize.

What we want is that users using an activity (like Maze) can broadcast
their score and a board can list the user and their score so they can
compete in realtime.

The idea is that it's not limited to maze, but other activities-games.

Anyone can help me develop further this idea?

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español