[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sweets Distribution

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:14:25 EST 2012

Hello,

thank you for the reply.

I'm interested in testing a version on (X)Ubuntu 11.10, if that does not
require lot of extra works for you.
Otherwise, I'll try the virtualisation appliance : emulating Xubuntu 11.04.

I also want to apologize, I did not see that you answered me, so that i've
started a new topic (saying which problem I encounter from Xubuntu
11.10/Sweets 0.94)