[Sugar-devel] Cairo scale (porting Implode)

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:39:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

I could manage a lot of things related with the port to Gtk3 on
Implode, it's almost working. Actually, I can play and do all the
things in the same way I could do with gtk2 but the board shown in the
Help Dialogue is unscaled. I mean, it's too small. It seems that the
dialogue shows the animation and I can go forward and backward but the
board allocates just 1px (screenshot attached)

I was researching about this for a while but I couldn't find the
problem, so I'm writing here to ask for help.

Thanks,

PD: here is the .diff
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/attachment/ticket/3715/With-Help-Unscaled.diff

--