[Sugar-devel] [sugar 0.96, NM 0.9 PATCH] sl#3727: Return cached secrets, present in 'settings' themselves.

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Mon Jun 25 10:52:55 EDT 2012

Peter,

Is WPA-Enterprise Networks supported in Sugar 0.96, yet? (I don't think it
is).
As a result, the current patch has not been tested with WPA Enterprise
Networks.

There is a patch for WPA-Enterprise Networks (fully integrated in
dextrose3) available at
http://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/1096/

with specs at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/WPA-WPA2-Enterprise-Network-Connections

Would upstream be interested :P :P (I would be more than willing to port
it).

Adding Anish in the loop.

Regards,
Ajay