[Sugar-devel] Dr.Geo on XO 1

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 01:39:51 EDT 2012

Hi all.

I gave a test with the following two versions ::

(Last 11.12) https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/29929/DrGeoII-11.12.xo
(First 12.04)
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/30583/DrGeo.app-12.04.zip

The activity worked fine with 11.12, but crashed with 12.04.

Apparently, both the versions contain the same
(embedded-within-the-activity-bundle squeak) VM :: 3.11.13.

So, apparently it seems that there might be some issue with the drgeo.image
itself (unless of course there has been change in the embedded-vm. This
seems illogical though, as the VM version is the same).

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay