[Sugar-devel] Buildbot

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:26:57 EDT 2012

Hello,

the buildbot is up and running.

http://buildbot.sugarlabs.org

We have slaves for all the distributions sugar-build supports. We trigger
builds every time someone commits to the sugar modules. And we do one
nightly build.

Next steps:

* Tweak the config. Stuff like send mail to committers when stuff breaks
and send messages to #sugar (currently testing in #sugar-buildbot).
* Add basic integration testing. Something like downloading a bunch of
activities and make sure they at least startup properly. It will probably
have to wait the shell gtk3 port though.

Thanks for Bernie for setting me up with the sugarlabs infrastructure.

--
Daniel Narvaez