[Sugar-devel] How to disable "Authentication Required By Wireless Network" popup in Fedora 17

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Wed Jun 20 09:30:35 EDT 2012

Hi all.

I am working on sugar on Fedora 17.
However, when I click on a wireless-icon in the 'Neighborhood-View', I get
the gnome-popup "Authentication Required By Wireless Network".

How can I disable this gnome popup?

On F14, doing "sudo killall nm-applet" is sufficient.
However, on F17, doing "sudo killall nm-applet" isn't  sufficient :(

Any ideas please. I am really finding it irritating, that this gnome-popup
is interfering with the sugar experience.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay