[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Terminal activity, become root functionality issues

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:04:48 EDT 2012

I think that the shortcut is for make the activity "more amigable" to the people..But if you are in terminal, you know what are you doing..And put "su" and press enter, no is difficult..
+1 for remove it!
I remember than in our Xo's (Ceibal), without root, the activity crash when press thebutton.. The new versions of Terminal i'm not sure if make that.
Regards!
Alan