[Sugar-devel] Sugar module build is broken by translations

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Jun 13 13:06:57 EDT 2012

On 06/13/2012 06:50 PM, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> That's bad :( Would reverting the commit break pootle?

I though so. I still hope we get a pootle maintainer soon to help us on
this end.

> If we was using gerrit the commits could be pushed only after buildbot
> verified they works :)

Once we have the buildbot using it for verification would be great. I
think we need a verification in pootle before pushing. It breaks too
often otherwise. From previous conversations I have heard you were
interested in that...:)

Cheers,
    Simon