[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar as a Mac Ap?

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Jun 13 03:08:03 EDT 2012

The question is what you refer to when you talk about Sugar. The concept of an app is similar to the concept of an Activity in Sugar. If you want to bring educational material to the ipad you have to look at specific Apps like 'Move the turtle' which is similar to Turtle Art. 'garageband' is another one interesting for older kids.

Regards,
Simon