[Sugar-devel] Porting get-books to Gtk3

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Mon Jun 11 11:25:06 EDT 2012

2012/6/11 Manuel Kaufmann <humitos at gmail.com>:
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm porting Get Books to Gtk3 and I found an error that I don't know
> how to fix (I'm dealing with a lot of errors that I'm commenting on
> the code to have at least the home of the activity).
>
> These are the errors that I get when I run Get Books
>
>  * from the Terminal Activity: http://fpaste.org/LemM/

This fpaste says "Error 500: Sorry, you broke our server. You might
have reached the 512KiB limit! Create a new paste. "
.
As far as I know, fpastes are temporal, so don't rely on them, they
may be broken if someone reads the mailing list archive.  Is better to
attach logs to the bug tracker.

Now I will try to answer your problem, sorry for the two side comments...

--
.. manuq ..