[Sugar-devel] Splitting up Honey on Pootle - proposal for discussion

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jun 8 20:17:07 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Why "the separation between fructose and honey is artificial today" ??
> Since when?
>
> The Fructose activities still are the "default activities".. and honey: the
> rest..

The "default activities" are today a lot more than the included in fructose
group.
All the activities included in OLPC image (and almost all them are included
in AC images too) have maintainers, qa, l10n, and we are trying to keep
them updated.

All the other in honey are maintained more or less, depending on the
maintainers, you already know.

Gonzalo