[Sugar-devel] Random notes on WebOS's Enyo

Lionel Laské lionel at olpc-france.org
Sun Jun 3 12:59:20 EDT 2012

Great !
I've ported the Onyx sample [1] into your sample: the resulting activity is
downloadable here [2].
It really show what sort of nice UI we could obtain !
BTW I'm wonder if there is a way to interact with Sugar (Datastore,
Telepathy, ...) from Enyo - i.e. inside the HTML page. Something like the
PhoneGap framework [3]. Any idea about that ?

Best regards from France.

	Lionel.

[1] http://enyojs.com/samples/onyxsampler/
[2] http://olpc-france.org/download/enyo-test.activity.xo